Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pictures from Drita Primary School

These photos are from my third Green School visit- Drita Primary School. This was the school I spoke about earlier when I blogged about my reaction to the first Green School I went to [but didn't have my camera on me and there weren't any students because it was still break]. Drita is on the outskirts of Skopje- about 20-30 minutes east of our office and is in a small Albanian village. There was trash covering the streets and fields surrounding, so one of the most important things for this school is starting a waste management/recycling system. The kids, as you can see, were adorable.

Also: this first photo is a picture of the graveyard that I talked about. You can see a human bone poking out from the dirt















No comments:

Post a Comment